How to Use Google AdWords
Most of my campaign advertising budget, about 80%, goes into two advertising platforms. Facebook and well, you guessed it, Google AdWords.
7 Easy Steps to Place Your Ad on this Website
1. If you’ve never used Google AdWords, you will first need to follow their directions on creating a new account. Then click ‘New Campaign’ button…
2. You want to choose ‘Display Network’ – which kingjamesbibleonline.org is a part of.
3. This screen is just for completing your Campaign details. Follow Google’s help instructions if you need, otherwise, Save and continue.
4. Now, you want to create your ad. The overall campaign holds the ads and you can create multiple ads within. On this page, you want to click ‘Use a different targeting method’ then choose ‘Placements’ in the drop down menu.
5. Enter the URL ‘kingjamesbibleonline.org’ into the search field and click Search.
6. You now want to locate the ‘kingjamesbibleonline.org’ placement listing. You can hover over to see the entire URL. You then click the >> arrow to the right of the listing to add that placement. (Advanced users may scroll down and find more kingjamesbibleonline.org listings which are more specific to which pages you wish to advertise on.)
7. Now that you chose your placement, you want to make the text of your ad you wish to display on your site. You simply follow Google AdWords instructions from here and if you have technical questions, shoot me an email. I’ll be more than happy to help : )